Batteries and their effect on the environment

19 thoughts on “Batteries and their effect on the environment

1. Wow! Room 11 you have researched and presented some very interesting information. I like the way you have presented the information clearly and have made some very positive suggestions to help address the issue of safe battery disposal.
    Daniela

2. This is for video 4 how long time do you need to make a battery how many money do you need to buy a battery most of the time?

3. This is for video number 6:
    I think that all the research you did was super awesome. I think you could improve by like, make each page go slower! It was too fast that I could not read the last two pages!๐Ÿ˜œ Where did all this information! That was really awesome. Again.

4. This is for video 5, I think that you could have made it a bit slower so I could actully read it, I STILL don’t know how to recycle batteries! I think you could have added captions to your pictures! You can check out mine too! Just go to barnettp@aisgz.org!

5. VIDEO 1
    Wow I didn’t know that inside a battery, there is so much things and what it causes to the environment. Can you try giving us more time to read the text? Which app did you use to make this video?

6. For video 1.
    Hi! I’m a kid from the other school!
    First of all, I like the motion in your video! Good job!๐Ÿ‘‘
    Have you thought of adding how much battery affects the word?
    That’s all, thank you!

LuCieN

7. Video 6, I loved the amount of info put into the video!
    Have you considered adding the types of batteries?
    Where did you get the info? From, Sophia! ๐Ÿ˜‹

8. Wow! You guys did a great job! Can you tell us what the app is? I suggest you to try to put a video in your presentation! This will help people understand more! Very nice!๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป (For video 1)

9. Your video is interesting. I like your fun facts. But it was a little bit fast. Bye ….
    For video number 3

10. Wow ๐Ÿ˜ณ,I didn’t know that there are a lot of facts about trashing!I wonder what would happen if you burnt all the batteries in the world ๐Ÿค”.You anyway did a great job ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Sincerely,
    Raaghav Anand

11. Wow! Number 4. I liked how you put so much interesting photos and information in it. I have a question, how long did it take you to do that? I have a suggestion, maybe next time you guys can make the video a little slower, so the person who is watching your video can finish reading every page. Well done!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‹

12. This is for video 3!
    The video gave so much information, and I learned a lot!
    One question for you, if you make another one of these videos maybe you should make it slower. Anyways it was quite good while you guys gave a lot of information.

13. For: video 2
    I liked how there was so much details on each page!
    The way you put and organized the information was excellent. A suggestion you could do is that let the pages turn a little slower, so the next reader could read it easily.
    Other that that great job!!๐Ÿ‘
    From:Sara

14. Video 5,
    Now I know how to recycle โ™ป๏ธ battery and the end was funny ๐Ÿ˜‚ with the mucsle battery.

Sincerely,
    Dariush Beig

15. This is for video 5.
    I loved the video,that part where it says how to build a battery.
    In the video you should make the words shorter to let us read.

16. Video 3
    To:Anthony,Nick,Peter, and Bella

This was intersting for me to watch because you guys added so much detail in those notes. I wonder what websites did you use. How did you put these awesome notes together?
    From,
    Mariana

17. For video 2
    It was really good ๐Ÿ˜Š I liked how you did the ending. And maybe next time you can make it longer and have more details about how battery’s hurt the world ๐ŸŒŽ